The Coastal Gateway Regional Economic Development Alliance is led by a connected board of directors as a public/private partnership to increase economic development within Choctaw, Clarke, Conecuh, Escambia, and Monroe Counties in Alabama. The Alliance is supported by city and county governments and progressive business leaders from across the region. CGEDA is a network of regional and local economic developers working as a team to enhance every community and every business in the region.
Coastal Gateway Regional Economic Development Alliance's primary mission is to market and promote the assets of Choctaw, Clarke, Conecuh, Escambia and Monroe Counties.
Coastal Gateway Regional Economic Development Alliance will accomplish its mission by implementation of four program goals:
- Marketing and recruitment of the area as a top tier southeast destination location;
- Retention and expansion of existing business to strengthen all areas income potential;
- Creation of a planning and development program to assist in prioritizing county wide issues that impact the area as a whole; and
- Development of a flexible resource fund to help execute entrepreneurial opportunities, regional networking and seed capital for initiatives.
Coastal Gateway Regional Economic Development Alliance will carry out its mission and fulfill its goals by partnering with local economic development authorities, local industrial development boards, local chambers of commerce, and local city and county governments.
- Alabama Power Company
- Trustmark Charitable Foundation
- Trustmark Monroeville
- Bank of Evergreen
- BD & S Services, Inc. – in kind
- Choctaw County Commission
- City of Atmore
- City of Evergreen
- City of Monroeville
- City of Thomasville
- Clarke County Commission
- Clarke-Mobile Gas District
- Clarke-Washington Electric Membership Cooperation
- Conecuh County Commission
- Creek Indian Enterprises Development Authority
- Crowne Management LLC
- Escambia County Commission
- First National Bank & Trust of Atmore
- FNB Charitable
- Frontier Communications, Inc. – In Kind
- Fulton Logging Company
- George Landegger, Parsons and Whittemore
- Harrigan Lumber
- McMillan, Ltd.
- Southern Pine Electric Cooperative
- Town of Grove Hill
- United Bank